- Always bring a current school I.D.
Materials can not be checked out without an I.D.
- Bring small bills or dimes for copies. We
do not make change for large bills.
- Allow ample time to complete an assignment.
The word research means that sometimes a student has to SEARCH to find
- Avoid wasting time wandering around the library
feeling lost. Students should inform the staff about the type of
information needed. Staff can then direct them to the appropriate
area to begin research.
- Make suggestions on how library
Page last modified
01/15/03 | Site
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Privacy Statement |
Site Disclaimer for site information |
Copyright © 2001 John F. Moss/ Palmer Memorial Library.